Posterity Framing & Printing
Posterity Framing & Printing has over 30 years of experience providing the finest custom framing and large format printing services in Grosse Pointe. In addition to their framing business, Posterity proudly carries fine art pieces by local Michigan artists, and a variety of unique gift items such as Pewabic Pottery, avery puzzles, custom engraved glassware, and prints.
Scope of Work
Develop and implement an integrated digital strategy with the goal of increasing exposure and driving foot traffic to Posterity Framing & Printing.
Our role encompassed:
- Strategic planning meetings with the owner and management team to discuss Posterity’s business model, operations, and growth objectives
- Posting engaging content on Facebook & Instagram relating to: Posterity’s custom framing and printing services, happy customers (residential and commercial) in the community, and promoting the various events and showcases hosted by Posterity
- Collaborating with a videographer to produce a series of behind-the-scenes videos highlighting Posterity’s custom framing process and 30 year legacy in the community
- Identifying opportunities for integrated brand partnerships and positive PR
- Engaging with Posterity’s online community to build trust, facilitate engagement, encourage user-generated photos, and position the owner as a key figure in the art and framing community
- Responding to questions, comments, and concerns posted on Posterity’s social media platforms and review sites
- Presenting the owner with feedback from online reviews in an effort to facilitate an improved framing/shopping experience
Timeline: June 2020 – August 2020
- 50% month-over-month increase in likes/follows and engaged Facebook users
- 40% month-over-month increase in likes/follows and engaged Instagram users
- Improved brand reputation across Facebook, Yelp, and Google
- Increased business exposure, foot traffic, and event attendance
Trained internal team to take over Posterity Framing & Printing’s Social Media.