Esoterra Boutique is a community boutique specializing in ladies fashion, resort wear, active lifestyle clothing, and home decor & accessories.
Scope of Work
Collaborating with the owner to rebrand the boutique (from Lisa’s Closet to Esoterra Boutique) while preserving the longstanding relationship with Lisa’s Closet clientele.
Touchpoints included in rebrand: strategic brand consulting, business name, logo design & development, website design & development, business card and shopping bag design, interior design and merchandising
Developing and implementing an integrated digital strategy with the goal of increasing exposure and driving foot traffic to Esoterra Boutique.
Our role encompassed:
- Strategic planning meetings with the owner to discuss Esoterra Boutique’s business model, operations, and growth objectives
- Posting engaging content on Facebook & Instagram relating to: new items, employee, vendor, and customer features, fashion trends, and information/posts relating Esoterra Boutique’s commitment to community
- Engaging with Esoterra Boutique’s online community to build trust, facilitate engagement, encourage user-generated photos
- Responding to questions, comments, and concerns posted on Esoterra Boutique’s social media platforms and review sites
- Collaborating with the owner on the most effective way to communicate COVID-19 business services & updates
- Presenting the owner with feedback from online reviews in an effort to facilitate an improved dining
Timeline: March 2020 – June 2020
- $10,000 in sales in Esoterra’s first month in business (May 2020) – in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
- 50% weekly increase in likes, follows, and engagement on Facebook and Instagram
- Increased community visibility
Trained internal team to take over social media.
Flat lay photos by Gabriela McAdams Ojeda/Apoluna – www.apoluna.com